Day 12 overall was fairly difficult for me, especially the first 3 hours of the day. I was having some lacks of confidence in the sleep schedule today, but after I had my nap in the evening I felt much more refreshed.
If you want to take marketing your music to another level, then I can't recommend enough John Oszajca's music marketing manifesto. My favorite aspect of his complete program was his stance on email marketing, where he really leverages the that "1000 true fans" philosophy.
His website is a bit hokey (Flaming guitars? Seriously?), but his program really shows independant artists how to get a leg-up on signed artists.
Seriously though, if days keep going this way I'm going to have to adjust my biphasic sleep schedule to sleep more at night, because this is preposterous how tired I was at the start of my day (at least this far into it). I'm willing to give myself a few more days to adjust, but after that...
- 6am - Waking up wasn't too terribly difficult, though I very much would have preferred to go back to bed. It was hard to just fight that feeling within itself actually.
- 8:30am - I've only just started to feel even remotely awake after 2.5 hours, and I'm still quite tired. Today is a rough day.
- 9:30am - I feel much more awake now. That only took 3 and a half hours!
- 10am - Starting to feel more drowsy now, but I'll just keep plugging through.
- 9pm - As the day went forward I started gaining some more energy. When I was physically active, I stopped being too tired.
I eventually napped from 7:45pm - 9:15pm. It was a very restful sleep and I woke up feeling much better.
Actually, it was probably the best rested nap I've had since day 6.
- 2:30am - I've started to get pretty tired about an hour ago, so time for sleep!
I would say that the second half of my day was much, much easier than my morning.
I was far more active in that time, and far less drowsy.
I'm hopeful that I might see some improvements tomorrow, but I'll keep my expectations low!
Learn To Build Your Band's Website
My free 48-page guide to building your band's website will take you from start-to-finish in setting up a professional website for your band. It covers:
- choosing a web host & installing wordpress
- choosing a theme
- essential elements to include on your site
- why blog, and what about
- much more
Enter your name and email below to get this free guide today!
About The Writer
My name is Andrew Muller. I love creative art, music, television shows, movies, video games, and a good story.
If you had to find me somewhere, you would probably find me down at O'neils home cooking eating an organic sweet-potato bun breakfast sandwich with ham.
Among my friends, it's a "Muller Classic Move" to eat Mcdonald's at 2am because it's cheap and open 24/7. The joke here is that I'm an idiot.
I play drums, guitar, piano, and I write & perform music for My Goal Is Telepathy. Take a listen to the latest sound here.