Starting to get more sleep, things are going pretty well for me right now. As usual, getting up out of bed in the morning is still quite difficult, but other than that things are going quite awesome.
If you want to take marketing your music to another level, then I can't recommend enough John Oszajca's music marketing manifesto. My favorite aspect of his complete program was his stance on email marketing, where he really leverages the that "1000 true fans" philosophy.
His website is a bit hokey (Flaming guitars? Seriously?), but his program really shows independant artists how to get a leg-up on signed artists.
- 7:40am - Not surprisingly, I woke up very tired this morning. That makes sense considering I missed my nap yesterday, but I'll just have to deal with that.
- 9am - Within a half hour or so I was feeling pretty awake, and by now I'm actually doing quite decent. I feel generally quite awake and ready to live my day.
- 2pm - I got pretty tired by this time and tried to nap, but only slept about 10 minutes before waking up.
- 3pm - I ended up falling asleep again and finishing my full nap, which is excellent. I'm actually surprised as I didn't think I would be able to fall back asleep again given my track record of that.
For the rest of the day, I wanted to nap occasionally, but for the most part I was fairly awake.
After midnight I got very tired and wanted to sleep, but I made myself stay up anyways. I got to bed around 2am.
Learn To Build Your Band's Website
My free 48-page guide to building your band's website will take you from start-to-finish in setting up a professional website for your band. It covers:
- choosing a web host & installing wordpress
- choosing a theme
- essential elements to include on your site
- why blog, and what about
- much more
Enter your name and email below to get this free guide today!
About The Writer
My name is Andrew Muller. I love creative art, music, television shows, movies, video games, and a good story.
If you had to find me somewhere, you would probably find me down at O'neils home cooking eating an organic sweet-potato bun breakfast sandwich with ham.
Among my friends, it's a "Muller Classic Move" to eat Mcdonald's at 2am because it's cheap and open 24/7. The joke here is that I'm an idiot.
I play drums, guitar, piano, and I write & perform music for My Goal Is Telepathy. Take a listen to the latest sound here.