I love how Trent Reznor is the only official member of Nine Inch Nails and remains solely responsible for its direction and how NIN's music straddles a wide range of genres, while retaining a characteristic sound using electronic instruments and processing. and After recording a new album, Reznor usually assembles a live band to perform with him. The touring band features a revolving lineup that often rearranges songs to fit a live setting. On stage, NIN often employ spectacular visual elements to accompany performances, which frequently culminate with the band destroying their instruments if i actualy played ian intrument i woudl definately destroy a couple of them with fireballs and such. and and by the way its pretty callzy of you to stand up Sir Elton John Commander of the order of the British Empire, i mean dont get me wrong the brits are all a bunch of flammers and wamkers but youve gone to far, and looking at the "about me" section im thinking you dont actually wakeboard cause any one in a highschool band with his own website is obviously a fatty downsyndrom boy whose only friends are his guitar which doubles as his lover i can picture you now in a dark closet strumming yourself to extacy
Ahh Mr. Manson. I can see that my site is gaining popularity, did you know that only yesterday THE Elton John Sent me a letter very similar to this one? As I told him, I am very honored to have your presence here, but there are just a few problems/inaccuracies that I have with your letter.
1. I do not understand what being "Callzy" is.
2. The Brits are not a bunch of "flammers and wamkers", in fact I know some very nice British people who are just dandy.
3. I am not "in" a "highschool band", I am the leader of a band that is completely separate from mine, and everyone else' high school. I do not take the course "Highschool Band" nor would I condone such an action (if such a course existed).
4. Unfortunately for those with Fat Fetishes, I am not morbidly obese. In fact I am quite the opposite. I stand 6"2 and weigh 155 lbs. (70kg), which is relatively skinny.
5. I am unsure what "downsyndrom" is.
6. My guitar in fact, is my lover, but not in a dark closet. This ceremonial tradition is usually practiced on stage in front of hundreds of other people. Generally it is accompanied by other musicians such as Bassists, Pianists, and Drummers.
7. I don't know if this is something related to all celebrities, but could you please use the name everyone knows you for?
8. As an ending note, the email address you gave me does not exist. You may want a technician to take a look at that immediately.
I would also like to say that I'm glad you still take an interest in your pal Trent Reznor even though he wrote the song, "StarFuckers Inc." about you.
I thank you for visiting my humble abode/home business and look forward to your next visit!
My name is Andrew Muller. I love creative art, music, television shows, movies, video games, and a good story.
If you had to find me somewhere, you would probably find me down at O'neils home cooking eating an organic sweet-potato bun breakfast sandwich with ham.
Among my friends, it's a "Muller Classic Move" to eat Mcdonald's at 2am because it's cheap and open 24/7. The joke here is that I'm an idiot.
I play drums, guitar, piano, and I write & perform music for My Goal Is Telepathy. Take a listen to the latest sound here.