How Can You Support This Site?
No matter how great or small, or no matter what form it takes (you can mail me takeout Chinese food if you like!), your support enables me to continue serving musicians and 'good' music lovers across the world (and some of these won't cost you a penny!)
If you want to take marketing your music to another level, then I can't recommend enough John Oszajca's music marketing manifesto. My favorite aspect of his complete program was his stance on email marketing, where he really leverages the that "1000 true fans" philosophy.
His website is a bit hokey (Flaming guitars? Seriously?), but his program really shows independant artists how to get a leg-up on signed artists.
Buy Your Favorite Music Here!
(And Support This Website At No Extra Cost)
Do you already buy any of your music from Amazon or iTunes?
If you use any of the following links to buy tunes, I will receive a small percentage of anything you buy via these links.
But don't worry, it will cost you nothing!
This 'small percentage' comes out of the store’s pocket, not yours — the music won’t cost you a penny more.
In fact, one of the easiest ways to support this site is to buy anything from iTunes or Amazon (just make sure you use the Amazon or iTunes search box below):
Buying your tunes (or anything) from these links is really the easiest and most effective way for you to support the growth of this site.
This, in turn, allows me to spend more time doing research and finding new, unique artists for you to listen to; researching new ways to advertise your band, and about a million other things that benefit you as a musician!
Now I know it's especially lame to ask for donations on a site, but I figure I should at least give you the option!
So if you use the donate button below, you can be assured that you'll be helping me out a lot, and here's an advanced thank you!
As well, if you make any donation larger than $5 and 'forward' me the receipt, I'll send you a free copy of the "Deloused In The Comatorium Song Translation Guide". I normally sell it for around $10 on the site, so you'll be getting a deal simply because you are soooo nice ;)
If you have no idea what the "Deloused In The Comatorium Song Translation Guide" is, then don't worry; instead I will compensate you by praising your good nature, and will copy and paste a compliment from "The Power Of Compliments" into my return email (The least I can do is thank you!).
If for some reason you don't receive a hilarious compliment back from me, simply contact me here and let me know that you donated to me (And what your name is). I'll be sure to make your day!
Here is the chart for the types of things I will do or say about you! Each dollar amount has a corresponding reaction and comment (just email me once you do to let me know).
- $1.00 = I will write an angry emailing criticizing your character and telling you that you are cheap.
- $2.50 = I will say "Thanks...for paying for my low-end chocolate bar..."
- $5.00 = I will copy and paste a compliment from "The Power Of Compliments" and insert your name into it
- $10.00 = I will tell you that you are a really nice person. The compliment will cease there.
- $25.00 = "That's quite an awesome contribution" you will hear me say. Not only will I email you back, but I will even post a video to your Facebook wall telling everyone about how amazing and rich I think you are.Of course, you'll need to add me as your friend in order for me to post to your wall...I mean...you get to be my friend on Facebook as well!
- $100.00 = I will host a YouTube video of my praising you for your efforts. The video will appear on My Blog. If you have a band, you can request that I mention your band in the video, heck, I'll even post your bands music video underneath (Or a link to your music).At this point, you have officially made me your advertising slave, and I will advertise whatever you like (As long as it's music related, and not garbage!)
- $250.00 = At this point, if you email me your biography, I will re-write it in funny satirical speak; making fun of (Or praising) all of your life efforts. Along with this, I will do a spoken reading of your Biography, and will post it in a video that will be hosted along with your biography on this site.At this point in our relationship, you are also allowed to address me by the nicknames "Poncho", "Fortnight", and "Ramrod".
- $500.00 = I will write, record, produce, and master a song for you. The lyrics may be deep, or they might be hilarious. They might also be not-understandable, but I promise to include your full name in there at least once (and more than once if your full name is hilarious).You will receive the song within a month (hopefully sooner, but I have to write all this stuff you know!).
- $1000.00 = I'll build you a website for your band that'll blow your socks off.
- $1000+ = We'll talk about it! But if you're going to be paying that much, we might have to just throw you a parade or something!
Learn To Build Your Band's Website
My free 48-page guide to building your band's website will take you from start-to-finish in setting up a professional website for your band. It covers:
- choosing a web host & installing wordpress
- choosing a theme
- essential elements to include on your site
- why blog, and what about
- much more
Enter your name and email below to get this free guide today!
About The Writer
My name is Andrew Muller. I love creative art, music, television shows, movies, video games, and a good story.
If you had to find me somewhere, you would probably find me down at O'neils home cooking eating an organic sweet-potato bun breakfast sandwich with ham.
Among my friends, it's a "Muller Classic Move" to eat Mcdonald's at 2am because it's cheap and open 24/7. The joke here is that I'm an idiot.
I play drums, guitar, piano, and I write & perform music for My Goal Is Telepathy. Take a listen to the latest sound here.